Let’s play WHAT’S. IN. YOUR. PURSE. (I REALLY need to come up with theme music for this bad boy and maybe get one of those super skinny microphones a la Price is Right Bob Barker years)
So let’s see what is in my lovely Rebecca Minkoff electric blue tote, shall we? (isn’t she a beaut?)
1. Wallet (clearly … also I really need a new wallet, any recommendations? I’m stupidly picky about shit like this, too.)
2. Floating one dollar bill (I’m awesome)
3. Sparkly case where I keep my lipsticks/lip glosses … that is empty … because all of my lipsticks/glosses are currently living at the bottom of my purse (that’s what happens when you’re lazy and don’t use the zipper, moron)
4. Six lipsticks/glosses, ranging from NARS to Rimmel London by Kate Moss (my current fave), to Butter London
5. Le Spec shades that make me happier than anything else in life right now
6. Le Spec shade case that is currently not housing my shades because, again, I’m the worst
7. My fancy little old lady pill case (every lady should always have Advil and Pepto pills on her person at all times, you heard it here first)
8. Mini emergency kit. Oh wait, you just randomly got your period? Hold up … let me whip out my teeny tiny tampon for you … BLA-DOW. (You have no idea how many times this thing saved my ass)
9. Fiji Water bottle (:::hair flip::: because I’m fancy as fuck)
10. Apple ear buds (because if I had to listen to people’s convos on the train everyday you would need to commit me)
11. $1.32 in change (that’s not annoying at all)
12. 2 random blister Band Aids (because working in new sandals is a bitch)
13. A Sharpie pen (I mean … is there any other pen in the world? I think not.)
14. An opened thing of travel tissues that are gross and should probably be thrown away
15. A random dudes business card (because I get drunk sometimes and like to make friends)
16. A used tissue (lay off, man, I have allergies)
17. SEPTA train pass and PATCO train pass (they are like Metro cards but cooler … suck it, New York)
18. A hair tie and hair clip (because I’m a woman)
19. And finally … a weird, awful, mysterious dust that lives at the bottom of my purse (hence why I need to throw away my tissues). I don’t know what it is, really. It’s not like I keep full baguettes of crusty bread in there daily (although that’s a really good idea…). But it is always there. Always. I was soothed when I saw another blogger write about it as it made me feel like I’m not the only dirtbag who continuously has this weird, nameless shit living at the bottom of her purse.
So there you have it, kids. Unfortunately I don’t have anything weird to share like a whip, or a dead man’s toe.
But I DO want to know the strangest thing that lives inside your purse. Tell me, tell me, tell me.